Friday 17 January 2014

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

Hello guys!

I was looking for the perfect concealer that will become my Holy Grail for so long since I could remember. I don't use concealer on daily basis, but I do use it when I apply my foundation (which is on special occasion), just to smooth out my skin tone. The concealer that I tried from few brands like MAC or Urban Decay was too cakey for me, I'm just not the biggest fan of their texture. I was so glad I decided to buy this concealer from NARS after hearing so many raved reviews about this little gem :)





The first thing I noticed from this concealer is the packaging, it somewhat remind me of lip gloss since the applicator looks like lip gloss applicator. It makes the application so much easy though, It can be used even in narrow area beside our nose with so much ease. It comes with 10 shades and I chose Vanilla and it's a great match for my NC15 skin tone.



What I really like about this concealer, it has great coverage but also less drying than any other concealer I tried. It doesn't get cakey in humid weather and the staying power is really great, I don't need to do touch up for it.

Overall, it's an amazing concealer to use especially for under-eyes and to cover up blemishes. This is definitely an HG material for me :) I don't know in winter time, but it's definitely not drying at all in humid weather like Singapore. I got mine at NARS counter for SGD 42.00 which is a steep price for concealer, but I think it's really worth it since we don't need to apply much product, I only apply a really small dot for each one of my eyes, and it can covers all the under-eyes area, it's also definitely buildable. And since I only use it for few times in a month, I do think this concealer can last longer than one year for me.

Have you guys tried this concealer before? Do let me know about your opinion :)

xoxo,
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment