Friday 24 January 2014

Monthly Favorites #1



It's Friday, and I finally can write a post on the blog today :D I've pulled out some amazing products that I've tried this month.

First up is Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum, which has been part of my hair care routine. I cannot emphasize more on how I love this serum. My hair type is frizzy and dry. This serum is just amazing, it smells great and moisturizes my hair well. I noticed that the frizz has been remarkably reduced after using this hair serum, and the other great thing that it doesn't even weighed my hair down at all! My hair become more manageable than ever. I plan to repurchase this product right away after I finish it.

YSL Rosy Blush is one of my two favorites blushers this month, beside Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface. YSL Rosy Blush gives my face luminosity that I've been looking for. And Tarte Dollface Blush is just great, it gives a natural pink blush that leans more towards cooler tone base. I've been using these two blushers almost everyday ever since I bought them. I've written extensive reviews on YSL Rosy Blush here and Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush here.

Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover is my most loved product for eye make up remover, simply because it works so efficiently on removing waterproof eye makeup. I accidentally bought it when I was in Japan. I didn't bring my eye makeup remover and I just purchased it there at drug store chain in Japan called Matsumoto Kiyoshi. I was so glad when I found out that Watson's Singapore also carried this product. I've tried many brands, and this one is just simply the best. It's gentle on the skin, yet powerful on removing stubborn mascara or eyeliner. I don't need to rub my eyes while using this product. Highly recommended!

Lastly, I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion for Stretch Marks. I've been applying this twice a day on my pregnant belly, and also on my thighs and other area as well. I use this lotion to prevent any stretch marks, and I've started using this since on my third month of pregnancy. It really moisturize my skin well, and my skin is very smooth after using this. I also love the smell and the texture of the lotion as well--it's not runny at all. I think I will continue using this even after my pregnancy simply because I love the effect it does on my skin!

This is my first post on monthly favorite, hope you guys enjoy reading it!
TGIF everyone! :)

xoxo,
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment