Tuesday 21 January 2014

Benefit Hydra Smooth Lip Colour in Air Kiss Review

Hi everyone :)

Today I'm going to share my thoughts about recent lipstick that I wear, which is Benefit Hydra Smooth Lip Colour (SGD 30). It comes in 10 shades and it gives sheer, medium, or full finish depend on which shade you choose. I chose Air Kiss because it gives sheer finish (which I know some people don't like sheer finish). But I like to wear sheerer lipstick when I am wearing "no-makeup" makeup look, or when I am wearing darker eye shadow.


It comes with a rather sturdy cardboard which I like and a cute deco design which is a Benefit signature. However, the lipstick packaging itself is lacking, it seems rather childish and cheap in my opinion.


 


 
As we can see from picture above, it can get a little messy after application around the tube. On the other hand, I really like the texture of this lipstick. It's so creamy and hydrating, and it won't set into fine lines of our lips. It even feels more to the lip balm than lipstick.
 
 
 
The left side is one swipe, and the right side is two swipes of the lipstick. There's only a slight color build between one and two swipes. It's not really buildable, but then it's a sheer lipstick so I don't expect it to be buildable in the first place :)
 
How it looks on my lips:
 
 
Thank you for reading, have a great day! :)
 
xoxo,
Ivana



1 comment:

  1. Hi Noor, thank you for dropping by. Glad that you like my blog! Followed you back ;)

    xoxo,
    Ivana

    ReplyDelete