Tuesday 10 December 2013

Lush: Therapy, Rub Rub Rub and Snow Fairy Review

Hello guys!

Last week I bought some goodies from Lush. Actually it's my first time I've ever been to Lush. Whenever I passed by the shop, I never went in there. However last week I'm looking for new body wash for daily use. I was glad I went to Lush! I feel the products there are unique, they're quite different from other body care brand like The Body Shop for example, in term of packaging, scent, and how to use the product itself. I think the most famous product from Lush is their bath bombs. But since I always use shower not bathtub, I didn't buy any bath bomb.

Instead I bought three products: Therapy massage bar, Rub Rub Rub shower scrub, and Snow Fairy limited edition shower gel.

Three products I bought at Lush


First thing first, I bought Therapy because the salesperson said that this massage bar is good to prevent and reduce stretch mark, which is actually very good for a pregnant woman. Being pregnant myself, I feel that this product is just too good to pass by. In addition, it's made from Shea butter. I've always been a fan of any product that made of Shea butter :)

Therapy massage bar

Therapy massage bar produce oils when in contact with the skin, so it's kind of oily. Some people may not like oily product, but I personally like it. I feel that it's hydrating. The scent of Therapy is kind of citrus and milk chocolate mixed together, but it's not overpowering so I'm okay with it. The only minus point to me is that it's quite difficult to grab the massage bar once it produces oil since it become slippery.

Rub Rub Rub shower scrub

inside the tub

Rub Rub Rub is the second product that I bought. It's a catchy name for a product, and I'm glad to buy this shower scrub. It leaves a very smooth skin after I use it in the shower. And it smells very fresh! It also has Mimosa mixed with Orange Flower smell to it, which I like. And the colour--bright blue--just reminded me of the sea... so relaxing :)

Snow Fairy limited edition shower gel

Snow Fairy has caught my attention because of the colour. I rarely seen any shower gel that is Pink. And being Christmas limited edition has also made me curious to try it. On the bottle, it said it smells of candy floss and pear drops. However, in my opinion, it smells like bubble gum mixed with strawberry Fanta. Love it! And on the bottle it's written: "How to use: If you really don't know how, then we suggest you find someone you really like and invite them into the shower with you to demonstrate." Haha, it's kind of cheesy, but cute at the same time. I've never seen such a joke on other brand's products.

Thank you for reading! I hope you guys enjoy the review!

xoxo,
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment