Saturday 14 December 2013

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder Review

Hi Lovelies!

Today I am going to write review about a product that I love for a long time: La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder.

La Prairie Cellular Treatment Loose Powder
 
Finely-milled loose powder

La Prairie's loose powder is very finely milled, it has a very soft and silky texture. It's very easy to apply as well. I have been using this product for almost three years, and I don't even want to switch to another brand. That's how good it is. I have a normal skin, maybe tend to be more dry than oily in my opinion. But usually after applying my Clarins Whitening Moisture Day Emulsion and Clarins Sunblock, it does become quite oily. I always apply La Prairie's loose powder after it for daily use, and it does its job wonderfully, it gives the skin smooth and silky finish. It lasts about seven hours for me without a need to re-apply. I chose translucent 2 (darker) with the thought that may be Translucent 1 (lighter) colour will be too white for me. Even though I am extremely pleased with Translucent 2, I plan to buy the Translucent 1 as soon as I finish this tub because I notice I have reddish/cooler tone of skin which will be more suitable for fairer tone powder. And what I love is it comes with travel size version, it's very convenient for me to bring it wherever I go! :)

Full-size


Travel-size
 
Full-size and travel-size comparison
 
To conclude, even though it's a bit pricey, but for the quality and amount of powder you receive, it's totally worth it. The full-size lasts me about 1 and half year even though I use it everyday.

I hope this is helpful for you guys, thank you for reading :)

xoxo,
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment