Friday 14 February 2014

Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Golden Mink Review

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to say Happy Valentine's Day to y'all :D

This month is also my birthday month, so I feel that I can treat myself by buying Tom Ford product. His collection of makeup has been released in Singapore for quite some time already (End of December 2012) at Tangs Orchard.

My first Tom Ford product is Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Golden Mink. I chose this quad because I am a fan of shimmer shadow more than matte one. So I cannot resist myself buying this quad :D



My experience with other glittery eye shadow usually involving some dry and chalky texture, not to mention lots of fallout. The only glittery and shimmery eye shadow I love is from Urban Decay, and I'm glad that I found another amazing brand for my love of shimmer eye shadow--Tom Ford.





It contains two shades of glitter (top), and two shades of shimmer (bottom).



It is really gorgeous both on the pan and when swatch. The glitter eye shadows (top) doesn't has any fallout, and the shimmer eye shadows (bottom) has silky smooth texture with great pigmentation. On working days, I like to only wear the two bottom shadows and it work just great.

Look of the day I create with Tom Ford Golden Mink:



Have you tried any Tom Ford product before? Thanks for reading :)

xoxo,
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment