Friday 13 June 2014

Chanel Le Vernis Sweet Lilac (615) Review


 Hello everyone!

Sorry for the absence of posts these past few months. I was busy with my newborn baby, now that I have a little free time I decided to post a review again in my blog.

This time I wanna review about Chanel Le Vernis in Sweet Lilac 615. It is a lovely lilac shade with pink undertone and has a cream finish to it. It is one of the new product from Chanel summer collection. I only purchase this from the summer collection, and I heard that this nail polish is a limited edition. So if you like it, I recommend to buy it sooner or later.



This shade is flattering for all ages and what I love about it is that it's not too pink and it's not too purple. It's somewhere in the middle. I need to apply two coats in order for it to be fully opaque. The application itself is relatively easy, but I do found that it took quite sometime for it to be fully dried. Bottom line, I really love this shade and happy with the purchase.

What do you think about this color?

xoxo,
Ivana

2 comments:

  1. Wow this color is so pretty! I will have to check it out! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie, thanks for stopping by! It is indeed a stunner. I've followed you on Bloglovin btw.
      xx,
      Ivana

      Delete