Friday 7 February 2014

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Evasion Review




Last month I went to Chanel counter with my hubby. I swatch some lipsticks, and it's so difficult to choose just one as there are practically hundreds of gorgeous color of lipsticks in front of me. I asked him which color he likes the most, and he chose this Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Evasion. It's a sheer peach color, with some warm coral. There is some hint of golden shimmer on it too. I decided to buy this lipstick as I don;t have any peach lipstick at that moment.




The first pic above is swatched indoor (day time) and with natural sun light. The second pic is swatched indoor (evening time). The color on the tube and the color swatch on hand is basically looks the same. However, do noted when applied on lips, it basically follow your natural lip color. I naturally have pink lip color, so when it applied, it looks like a sheer coral lippies.



When applied it have a hint of color and glossy finish. It does feel like a lip gloss kind of finish, but the texture is very much like a lipstick. Although it is a hydrating lipstick, but for very dry lips like mine, I had to apply lip balm beforehand and wait for few minutes before I apply the lipstick. I've tried applying it without applying lip balm before and it clings to my lips' dry patches even though it gives glossy finish. So if you have dry lips like I do, make sure you moisturize or scrub your lips well before applying this lipstick. But if you don't have any dry lips, then this lipstick texture will be a winner for you! :D

Hope this review has been helpful. Thank you for reading and hope you guys have a wonderful weekend ahead!

xoxo,
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment